Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hooligans Halloween Layout


My kids talked me into putting up our Halloween decorations yesterday. Most of my neighbors had already done so and they wanted to get ours out, too.  It reminded me that I needed to get crafting on my Halloween pictures and favors.  First on my list was last year's trick or treat photos.

Based on the "Crystal Ball" layout pattern in the new Magic Template and Design Book this layout turned out to take only a few minutes to complete.  The new Magic book has 35 gorgeous layout patterns with interactive design features with instructions.  Like the other How To Programs from Close To My Heart, it's faster, simpler and easy!

To create this layout you will need the following supplies:

Design Book (9034)
Hooligans Level 2 Paper Packet (X7129B)
Hooligans Level 2 My Stickease Assortment (X7129C)
Sunset Mini-Medley Collection (Z1338)
Pear Mini-Medley Collection (Z1339)
StazOn Black Ink Pad (Z888)
Calendar Stamp Set (C1191) RETIRED
Acrylic Block
Adhesive
Paper Trimmer


No comments:

Post a Comment