Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Have you seen the Olivia Paper kit yet?



I love love love this time of year.  Of course it's still in the 80s with the occasional 90s here right now.  Soon it will start to actually feel like fall or so we can only hope.  My kids are anxiously anticipating the trick or treating this weekend.  I love the colors and, of course, the opportunity to put up a different set of decorations in the house.  We had a great time at the pumpkin patch last weekend.  It also gave me another reason to crack into my Olivia Level 2 paper packet.  The papers are gorgeous and I may need more packets just for myself.  The colors and designs are truly some of the best I have ever seen for the fall season.  

To make these projects you will need the following supplies:

Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet (X7128B)
Olive & New England Ivy Card Stock
Cocoa 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1100)
Rustic Alphabet (E1002)
Lots of Dots Cardstock Alphabet Stickers (Z1261)
Sunset (Z2191) & Desert Sand (Z2118) Ink pads
Sponge Daubers (Z726)
Microtip Scissors (Z534)
Black Marker (Z2303)
Adhesive
Glue Dots (1772)
Pumpkin Die (quickutz shown)


No comments:

Post a Comment