Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Win A "It's Your Day" Stamp Set - Newsletter Signup Special!





In addition to National Stamping Month, September is also "Newsletter Referral Bonus Month"! OK...it's a bit on the cheesy side, but I could not think of a better way to express how important word of mouth is to any business. This month I am offering a Referral Newsletter Signup Raffle. I am giving away a bunch of free goodies and all you need to do is refer your friends to my newsletter and have them sign up.

So this is how it works:

You will receive ONE entry for each person that you refer to sign up for my monthly newsletter. NO LIMITS! On September 30th, I will draw one lucky winner and they will receive the August Stamp Of The Month: "It's Your Day" for free! In addition to the grand prize, I am offering freebies for total referrals. If you refer 10 people by September 30, 2009, you will receive a free accessory. You can choose from: Set of (3) Adhesive Backed Rhinestone Frames or Set of 48 Adhesive Backed Pearls (various sizes) or the Clear Shapes Variety Pack (acrylic) embellishments. If you refer 25 people by September 30, 2009, you will receive the super cute Petite Perks Cheerful Season stamp set (refer the back cover of the Fall Idea Book).

You can sign up in the box on the right side of this page.

Be sure to let me know about your referrals so you get your entries! And yes, once your referral is signed up, they can qualify for the promotion as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment