Sunday, March 28, 2010

Studio J - Digital Scrapbooking from Close To My Heart - COMING SOON!


Well, I am hooked!  Studio J, Close To My Heart's new digital online scrapbooking online software is coming soon!  As a consultant I was given early access to the software. My first session I ended up  creating eight two-page layouts in about 3 hours.  I've made a dozen two page layouts so far!

So what is Studio J?  If you have used any online photo software, it's a bit like that.  You upload your photos you've chosen for your layouts to Studio J and then start clicking!  

Some quick notes about Studio J:
-You do not have to purchase anything to use the software
-You only purchase the layouts, nothing else
-It has the same paper kits as available in the Idea Books
-You can and digital embellishments like ribbons, metal, My Stickease
-Everything coordinates with the CTMH color schemes
-You can add anything to the prints after you receive them
-You can use pre-made templates for lots of photo arrangements
- You can use suggested layouts by paper pack or change them how you like
- There are tons of fonts and journaling options

From what you can see of the two layouts I made (above) you can use the layouts for one 2 page layout or two one page layouts!  

I will be hosting a get started workshop after the software is release to the public.  Contact me any time about the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment