Sunday, November 8, 2009

Emporium Notebook



I picked up a few composition notebooks during the great back to school specials this fall. When you do a lot of journaling, as I do, you can fill these up quickly and it's great to have some on hand when the urge to paper craft strikes. I put the Christmas and fall paper down for a while and picked up my Emporium Level 2 kit. One of the Emporium Stickease stickers struck me as we had just planted our winter garden, so it was perfect for my newest journal. It was a quick project and turned out gorgeous! These make great teacher gifts as well! To view the Emporium Kit: CLICK HERE.

Supplies you will need to complete this project:

Composition Notebook
Emporium Level 2 Paper Pack (X7105B)
Emporium Level 2 My Stickease (X7105C)
Cocoa Ink Pad (Z2114)
Craft Round Sponge (Z697)
Sanding Kit (Z1294)
BONDING MEMORIES® Glue (1512)

Cut paper to size and adhere with Bonding Memories. Sand edges smooth. Ink edges with cocoa ink pad using the sponge. Mat sticker with card stock and adhere to front. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment